There will be Hill to pay

by Travis Fischer

@TravisDFischer

Earlier today, Hillary Clinton said that Director James Comey’s decision to reopen her email investigation was unheard of.

150308_hillaryclinton

Photo from veteranstoday.com

Clinton called this act “deeply troubling” due to the timing of the release. With the election just around the corner, the Clinton Campaign is not happy that Comey wrote a letter to Congress saying that the newly uncovered documents pertained to the already closed email investigation. However, not all the information has been released.

Clinton has asked Comey to release all of the information, to “put it all on the table.” She says that doing this at this time is unfair to the public because it is so close to the election and not all of the facts have been released.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump has voiced his satisfaction with the recent announcement. For the past few weeks, Trump has been calling everything rigged against him. But after this news broke, he said at a rally in Manchester, NH that the FBI “might not be as rigged as I thought.”

At that rally, Trump also said that the FBI will “right the ship’ referring back to his belief that the entire system is rigged against him. This was met by a series of cheers and chants of “lock her up.”

After a long stream of negative news coverage and a drastic drop in the polls for Trump, this could come as a gleam of hope for next Tuesday. But for Secretary Clinton, she is not amused. She will have to work harder to regain the independent voters that she potentially lost when this news broke. But is 10 days be enough time to do damage control?

If there is one thing we have learned this election cycle, you never cross a Clinton. Director Comey, she’s coming for you when this is done. A Hillary presidency could mean rough waters for the FBI.

If I were the Director right now,  I would make sure I had some serious evidence that justifies reopening this case this close to the election.

Categories: DNC, Presidency & Press, RNC, Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,